BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yo! Wassup! Today was so tiring but i kept on acting as if i'm ok. I was fasting today. That's wat made me tired. Played soccer for almost da whole day. During recess, and during lunch.That made me even more tired.
There was class photo taking today. AGGH!! SOOO STUPID of me to not bring my uniform. AGGGH!! Had to buy a new one and use it for photo taking. So ugly! And the shirt was not ironed and very messy. AGGH!! Hat those picts. After school ther was Science common test. i' gonna fail it coz i had more than half of my chemistry paper blank. My chemistry teacher is seriously nonsense. I wanna change da teacher. After that i had cca(softball). Did'nt even train coz i had no energy left. Supposed to have tuition today but i'm not feeling well... So sit home and rest... Went home straight. Felt like i could faint half way walking home.

I'm still sad bout yesterday... I will still be sad...

I love u lah kae? Don't believe me? AIITE...